Attorney Linda J. Jakubs has been a partner at Jakubs ∙ Wigoda, LLP since 2002. Her legal practice is dedicated to matrimonial and family law matters, including divorce, property division, custody, and maintenance. Ms. Jakubs also has experience in appellate law, criminal prosecution, and felony review.
Ms. Jakubs regularly attends seminars specific to the practice of domestic relations law, which are sponsored by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Family Law Section of the Illinois State Bar Association.
- Washington University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Duke University, Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy Sciences
- Illinois Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Jakubs ∙ Wigoda, LLP (formerly known as Jakubs, Kritzmire and Wigoda, LLP) and the Law Offices of Marcus, Perres, Campanale & Wigoda, 2002 - present, concentrating in matrimonial and family law
- Law Office of Rinella & Rinella, 1997 - 1998, concentrating in matrimonial and family law
- Cook County State's Attorney's Office, 1991 - 1997, concentrating in appellate law, criminal prosecution, and felony review
- Chicago Bar Association, Matrimonial Law Committee, former member
- Woman's Bar Association of Illinois, former member and Editor-in-Chief of the Quarterly Newsletter
- Washington University School of Law's Premier Law Review, former member
- Martindale-Hubbell, BV rated
- Union League Club of Chicago, Civil and Arts Foundation, member